Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arms
Dear fucking lord, why do arms do so much fucking brute damage? You'd be better off lopping an arm off with something and using the arm to finish the guy off, jesus.

They have to do even more brute than fire extinguishers I'm pretty sure, at the very least just as much
I don't think this is a bug, I mean, hitting someone with an arm is pretty fucking strong.

Still, maybe the damage should be lowered a bit.
Darkchis Wrote:I don't think this is a bug, I mean, hitting someone with an arm is pretty fucking strong.

Still, maybe the damage should be lowered a bit.

I guess it's not really a bug, but arms are pretty easy to get so they shouldn't be so strong
And actually it seems like a bug, since thunking people with arms doesn't break the 'don't harm people' optional crew goal for medical staff
Klayboxx Wrote:And actually it seems like a bug, since thunking people with arms doesn't break the 'don't harm people' optional crew goal for medical staff

Okay that's a bug.
Darkchis Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:And actually it seems like a bug, since thunking people with arms doesn't break the 'don't harm people' optional crew goal for medical staff

Okay that's a bug.
Well, it's not like YOU are harming them, it's the other persons arm after all! Being serious, why would we not encourage people to get into dismembered limbs fights?
right to bear arms crossarms
Dauntasa Wrote:right to bear arms crossarms

Well it makes sense for them to hurt but seriously they do more damage than a fire extinguisher does
This bug fucking owns
This is bad, but also fucking great
Yesterday I used someones arm to beat a vampire into orange and then drag him into space before he could even react. It only took two hits to knock him down.

Holy shit man, I could deal with the damage if their KO rate wasn't seemingly higher than a fire extinguishers
You can beat in reinforced windows in the same time a welder can do it

That's just silly
Arms for more robust weapon 2013.