Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add in impulse-buy friendly donation buttons
Put donate links/buttons on the goonstation website and also maybe a banner in this forum so that drunk/high/otherwise impulsive players can spend their hard earned money on the server quickly before they change their mind and get food/shelter instead

also maybe in the game I guess! You could make it funny by sometimes slipping it into Bill's dialouge or being on some wall grafitti
we here at goonstation do not condone throwing your life away putting time and money into keeping things running

that's for the staff to do
is this a trick is this reverse psychology i'll have you know i have a degree in non reverse psychology so it cancels that out
Guys.

They're not EA.

They have respect for the human race.

I don't think this is happening.

I'm aware this is probably a joke just throwing this down.
How about an Ingame tip jar in the diner that clicking on opens a window in your browser where you can donate?
The intent is to provide spessmen with a sense of pride and accomplishment for donating to the server.

As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the server costs and other adjustments made to spacebux rewards. Among other things, we're looking at average per-spaceman spacebux earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that spacemen have traitor objectives that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay.

We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on r/ss13, the goonhub and across numerous shitty 4chan and 8chan boards.

Our admins will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.
Certainly wouldn't be the worst thing I've drunked.
serve advertisements during lobby ? it's 180 seconds of *waiting* regardless
There's a donation link when you join the server if that counts! donate2day