Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Make the armory doors hack-proof and the walls rcd and thermite proof. You want in, you either need a HOS ID or an emag.
(07-23-2017, 03:42 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Make the armory doors hack-proof and the walls rcd and thermite proof. You want in, you either need a HOS ID or an emag.

I dunno, that strikes me as one of those "Wouldn't be necessary if Security did their damn job" kind of thing.

Play security more ya goons.
We need more kinds of artifacts.

You know the borging artifact? What if we had a clowning artifact. Or better yet, a cluwning artifact.
Swedish Fisk can be processed into Gelatin. Gelatin can be used to make those wacky aspic gelatin foods from 70s cookbooks. Basically a sandwich but without the bun.
Exotic Ingredients Crate

Contains:
1x wendigo meat
1x space bear meat
1x space bee meat

2% chance of also containing a live wendigo/space bear/space bee

Cost: 2000 credits

edit: Also add Animal Activist to the pool of gimmick jobs
^^^ Counter suggestion:

The exact same suggestion but instead of a 2% chance it's a 30-40% to produce a fully formed corpse.

Think of the shenanigans
(07-28-2017, 03:16 AM)Sundance Wrote: ^^^ Counter suggestion:

The exact same suggestion but instead of a 2% chance it's a 30-40% to produce a fully formed corpse.

Think of the shenanigans

If there is no chance for a corpse of a player then it's not worth it. I want to buy my own dead body.
Flour + Bikehorn + Microwave = Honk pocket; turns all your farts into honks for 5 minutes.
Heads should be able to give players commendations, like how security can write tickets. They show up at the end of the round and go on file like tickets too.
Have a small chance for nukeops to spawn with one less operative than usual, but one of their operatives has both an uplink and the powers of another antagonist like wizard or changeling. Wizard ops would spawn with standard wizard gear plus a unique syndicate robe that lets them cast spells while working as a spacesuit and armor, while changeling ops would spawn with 50 DNA already stored in case they want to use speed regen or horror form.
(08-07-2017, 01:34 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Have a small chance for nukeops to spawn with one less operative than usual, but one of their operatives has both an uplink and the powers of another antagonist like wizard or changeling. Wizard ops would spawn with standard wizard gear plus a unique syndicate robe that lets them cast spells while working as a spacesuit and armor, while changeling ops would spawn with 50 DNA already stored in case they want to use speed regen or horror form.

Explain wraith ops and blob ops.
(08-07-2017, 08:24 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 01:34 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Have a small chance for nukeops to spawn with one less operative than usual, but one of their operatives has both an uplink and the powers of another antagonist like wizard or changeling. Wizard ops would spawn with standard wizard gear plus a unique syndicate robe that lets them cast spells while working as a spacesuit and armor, while changeling ops would spawn with 50 DNA already stored in case they want to use speed regen or horror form.

Explain wraith ops and blob ops.

Well, the Ghostbusters had Slimer...
(08-07-2017, 08:24 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Explain wraith ops and blob ops.

Wraith ops spawns possessing his uplink, blob ops... I honestly have no clue.
(08-07-2017, 11:15 AM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 08:24 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Explain wraith ops and blob ops.

Wraith ops spawns possessing his uplink, blob ops... I honestly have no clue.

Blob ops spawn from the nuke once it's planted.
Make it so you can attach jetpacks to skateboards to make a skateboard that can move around freely in space.