Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nomic
I am happy to be a proxy for anyone, bee tee dubs.
I vote yes on Prop 310
(01-11-2018, 07:03 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: I vote yes on Prop 310

rule 106 nerd
(01-11-2018, 09:48 AM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 07:03 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: I vote yes on Prop 310

rule 106 nerd

I vote yes on bumping this thread until Prop 310 is drafted. 
I also solemnly pledge to vote yes on Prop 310
i too solemnly pledge to vote yes on prop 310
furthermore, i solemnly pledge to vote yes on prop 310
superlagg please
I hereby declare war on Carolina
Yeah sure I vote yes on this and whatever else, sure.
Superlagg, please make your proposal as soon as possible.

We have waited long enough.
(01-14-2018, 08:02 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Yeah sure I vote yes on this and whatever else, sure.

It's your turn 
Oh whatever sure.

Ahem.

Prop 310 -
1) Anything proposed now needs just a simple majority of votes to pass or do that thing where they don't pass.
2) Voting power is now weighted by an external factor.
3) Until that external factor is set, Prop 310-2 is not in effect.
4) a
5) Voting no for something doesn't automatically kill it until a majority of noes are voted.
6) 45% pay raise for lawmakers.
7) Each lawmaker has a secret word associated with them that, when written, gives them a second vote to cast or, if Prop 310-2 is in effect, double voting weight for their next vote.
8) If a proposition has multiple bullet points, numbered or otherwise, each entry can be voted upon. Bullet points that do not pass are removed from the proposition, those that are passed remain in the proposition.
9) Propositions can still pass if all their bullet points have been struck down, but the proposition itself still gets a majority of yes votes.
10) h
11) A point multiplier is applied based on the number of remaining bullet points make it to the final proposition. A passed proposition with no passed bullet points will get one measly point.
12) There is a secret number that, if the number of bullet points struck down in a proposition is equal to, the lawmaker associated with the proposition will gain the ability to multiply another lawmaker's voting power by 2 for their next vote.
13) The buff described in Prop 310-12 can be applied on a lawmaker without their consent or knowledge if one so desires. The power to do this can be traded to other lawmakers for whatever can be agreed to be fair.
14)
15) More magnets.
16) Oh yeah, a third party can be designated the Keeper of Secrets. They'll be the one in charge of determining everyone's secret words and numbers.
...yes
I'm going to vote no on this, simply because a) it doesn't make that much sense, b) I don't like it, and c) I'm not really sure it's legal.
8 is really interesting to me but the rest of it is insane and would make shit unplayable

rip (this is not a vote btw)