Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
For the record if anyone does ask I am on my Xbox posting.
Ed Venture Wrote:My PC is dead went to boot up as I woke up today and it could not find my harddrive, I messed around in my boot menu and could not find my harddrive so I'm guessing the harddrive died. So this is it, since I know I can't get a new PC for a very very long time. Yeah guys are great you've helped me though some dark times and I truly am going to miss you all and this game we play. The worst thing about this is that I lost everything on that PC and that I'll never even be able to hang out on space station or IRC with you guys for the foreseeable future.

Feel free to lock this thread or whatever. I just want to give a heads up. Thanks for the past five years they were great.
RIP, I hope you are able to get a new PC and still play.
Good luck to ye
frown Poor Ed. Hope you get a new PC soon. Good luck,you'll be missed. :911:
RIP Ed Venture's PC, 2015. It played spaceman games and contained a hearty chunk of its life.

Sorry, Ed.

Boo
I had neighbor take a look at me PC and he thinks he fixed it. As it's "working" now but now I somehow have a floppy disc drive. I've had alot of close calls with this PC but I have no idea what's it's deal is. Most likely age. Anyways please lock and delete the thread forever, this is an embarrassing false alarm I hope
I'm just gonna make the OMJ thread into the general goobye thread if that's alright with you.
So i got kinda bored of goon (everyone and everything is amazing, just got bored of the things) and decided to switch to hippie.
Maybe i'll join like in 2 months or something
i am now dead
[Image: RT47yYS.png]
kind of burnt out/done with SS13 for a good while, thanks for all the good talks/games guys, might be back one day, who knows.
ErikHanson Wrote:kind of burnt out/done with SS13 for a good while, thanks for all the good talks/games guys, might be back one day, who knows.

the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long my man, may ye discover the deepest secrets wherever you go, as you did here smile
Goodbye guys, i'm going to the store. Gonna miss you.
Come back soon!
The server is laggy and the admin are bad.
Bye forever.
Readster Wrote:The server is laggy and the admin are bad.
Bye forever.

excuse me this thread is for lying only.
im sick of this shit, fuck this. im out.
magic mountain Wrote:im sick of this shit, fuck this. im out.
What the FUCK you're leaving too? FUCK THIS, I HOPE TO NEVER SEE ALL OF YOU AGAIN!

edit: nevermind