Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Idea/Bad Idea
Jack the Butt.
An admin spawned crazy sawblade wielding buttbot.

Jack the Butt slams into Pubbie's legs causing him to trip!
Jack the Butt begins to saw through Pubbie's butt!
Pubbie screams!
Pubbie's butt flies off in a bloody arc!
Jack the Butt says, "There can be only one!"

Other stuff to be said.
"Never leave a Butt unattended"
"You never know what you have, till you've lost it"
"The operation was a success"
"I'm afraid he will never poop again.."
Tteckk Wrote:Jack the Butt.
An admin spawned crazy sawblade wielding buttbot.

Jack the Butt slams into Pubbie's legs causing him to trip!
Jack the Butt begins to saw through Pubbie's butt!
Pubbie screams!
Pubbie's butt flies off in a bloody arc!
Jack the Butt says, "There can be only one!"
Only if he replaces one of the words in the sentences he says with butt randomly crossarms
"There can be only butt!"
I've suggested player controlled buttbots (mainly as a cluwning equivalent) multiple times.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I've suggested player controlled buttbots (mainly as a cluwning equivalent) multiple times.
This is not player controlled. Just a bot the entire station can get behind and hate with all their guts.
Splicing Killer Tomatoes and exploding tomatoes really ought to result in killer tomatoes that explode when they die. Would make them a lot more entertaining.
Arc Reactor: Hard to make Iron man reference that lets you run around with a light on your chest, replaces the heart with a much cooler equivalent.

Requires you craft the arc reactor base in the smelter with a strong radiation resistant material lightweight enough to not crush your insides, and cerenkite or a cerenkite other thing mix used as the fuel.

Maybe it could be used for cyborgs too, but I can't see that not being overpowered. Also there's no point to a super reactor in your chest unless crappier battery powered hearts (which won't work with cyborg rechargers) are also available for people who don't want to risk internal radiation.
Good idea: a frisbee that George can catch. Or tennis balls, then the assistants would have something to pelt heads of staff with too.
I get that this thread should probably be in the General Discussion forum and that its placement here might have been someone confusing to people, but i find it kindof funny how literally NO ONE besides the original poster understood what this thread was supposed to be.

It's a testament to how efficiently people here are at derailing threads.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:I get that this thread should probably be in the General Discussion forum and that its placement here might have been someone confusing to people, but i find it kindof funny how literally NO ONE besides the original poster understood what this thread was supposed to be.

It's a testament to how efficiently people here are at derailing threads.

Are you posting in the right thread? This one is doing a good job of soaking up all the random shit that people come up with.
Silvercloud29 Wrote:Good idea....

Wearing a red space suit and carrying a Spacker-12 as Nuke Ops.

Bad Idea...

Wearing a red space suit and carrying a Spacker-12 as a NT employee

The entire thread was supposed to be this.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Silvercloud29 Wrote:Good idea....

Wearing a red space suit and carrying a Spacker-12 as Nuke Ops.

Bad Idea...

Wearing a red space suit and carrying a Spacker-12 as a NT employee

The entire thread was supposed to be this.

I think the thread is currently serving a much better purpose. It's soaking up all the other (mostly) shitty ideas that people come up with.
Yeah... wasn't able to watch that video at first and realized that after OP posted again, but by that point gravity took the thread that way.

Silvercloud29 Wrote:Post an idea as good or as stupid as you want! Let this be a idea dump! No matter what it it or how it sounds just pour it out into this post.

That phrasing lends itself to what the thread became. People dumping ideas
A Donut station in space, but like, an actual donut. Maybe there are living sprinkles on it.
Beer/Soda bottles and cans should be able to be shaken so that the contents spray out on the next drink.
Good idea: Make it so you can ferment honey into ambrosia.
Bad idea: Make it so you can ferment anything into some kind of shitty liquor.