Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detectives, their gun, and supercopping.
I've never needed more than what was in my box as Detective, anyway. I assumed there was so much ammo around for traitors to refill their revolvers.
Walrus Wrote:Anything else?
Yes.

You're a pompous shitheel. Shove the wiki quotes up your ass and mcfucking kill yourself.

Defectives are not security.
jesus christ
Walrus Wrote:jesus christ

i really love how threads loosely related to security quickly derail into just complaining about security in general

like, without fail
I'm just gonna quote my original post since it got lost in a sea of shitposting and it's clear that any sort of meaningful conversation on that sub-topic has passed.
Walrus Wrote:If you're a sec officer/the HoS and see the detective being shitty, arrest him. He shouldn't be in sec hawking over the lockers waiting to snatch a stun baton, nor should he be arresting crew for petty crimes and trying to be the warden in the brig.
Even better, play as the detective yourself and set a good example! Get drunk at the bar, chainsmoke everything you can get your hands on, *monologue everywhere and confuse people, solve crimes and actually cooperate with the sec team etc. Maybe the dorks usually playing detective as a supercop will learn something, even if they're not the current detective (you) is being good!

The problem lies in the detective, not his equipment. If some dude is being a shithead detective he should be punished himself. I don't think it's fair to the dozens of people who play detective well to take away lethal rounds. They're super useful when any critters/mobs show up because only him, the captain, and the HoS have any sort of reliable ranged weapon against them.
What is wrong with you guys? Seriously, security threads always seem to turn into shitposting city. Reducing the amount of speedloaders available to the detective can be considered, though.