Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spawn dead players as critters
Rather than just spawning as critters why not let science catch ghosts and cram them into critters to see what happens? Science of course would need to be able to order critters in for experimentation.
I'm of the opinion that death while shouldn't be an punishment but also should atleast have an minigame or two. This is mostly so i can push harder for payed cloning which i thought was an wonderful idea.

I rather liked the villager idea and i feel like we should sit down and discuss it even thought it's an tiny bit off-topic
pizzatiger Wrote:I'm of the opinion that death while shouldn't be an punishment but also should atleast have an minigame or two. This is mostly so i can push harder for payed cloning which i thought was an wonderful idea.

I rather liked the villager idea and i feel like we should sit down and discuss it even thought it's an tiny bit off-topic

I'm still of the opinion that giving ghosts an option to haunt VR would be sweet and fully support any implementation of that.

That being said it may be easier to just let them have mute NPCS who can only scream and fart, to avoid giving away information
poland spring Wrote:
pizzatiger Wrote:I'm of the opinion that death while shouldn't be an punishment but also should atleast have an minigame or two. This is mostly so i can push harder for payed cloning which i thought was an wonderful idea.

I'm still of the opinion that giving ghosts an option to haunt VR would be sweet and fully support any implementation of that.

That being said it may be easier to just let them have mute NPCS who can only scream and fart, to avoid giving away information
At least until they develop *fart and *scream-based morse code.