Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Make a vote open from game mode after play every 10 round so we can play special game ode sometime without waiting admin
SOMAcloning

When a living character's clone scan is entered into the database, take a timestamp. When they are cloned, delete any chat log entries back until that timestamp.

When a corpse is clone scanned and cloned, their entire chat log is wiped.
(08-22-2024, 09:32 AM)NOOT Wrote: SOMAcloning

When a living character's clone scan is entered into the database, take a timestamp. When they are cloned, delete any chat log entries back until that timestamp.

When a corpse is clone scanned and cloned, their entire chat log is wiped.

Sound interesting
New traitor item:  Pinata implant.

Anyone implanted with the pinata implant harmlessly gibs on death, not-so-harmlessly launching candy, toys, confetti, and random traitor items of a TC value equal to the value of the pinata implants in the dead person.

Optional:  12 TC or more of pinata implants guarantees a surplus crate.
Also optional:  For maximum chaos, any items that come inside a container are launched from the container.
Also also optional:  Any firearms discharge.  Any implants are launched as projectiles, as if from an implant gun.  Any explosives or traps are armed.
Emag Sylvester to turn him into a triangle that leaves a line on the floor whenever he moves.
2% chance of a possum fake dieing, actually dieing, but coming back as a zombie. Being bitten by a zombie possum will turn you into a zombie.
Doesn't effect Morty. He's a good boi.
Make NO2 gas by Use N2 and O2 when cooling it.
(08-27-2024, 05:10 AM)Mouse Wrote: Emag Sylvester to turn him into a triangle that leaves a line on the floor whenever he moves.

Ah yes, finally a tasteful joke for like three of us.
Allow staffie, clowns, mime, stowaway, or any maintenance dwelling job to eat shards and debris
i've been wanting to eat glass, please add
(08-28-2024, 01:35 PM)Finnalin Wrote: i've been wanting to eat glass, please add

deep fry the glass
(08-27-2024, 11:59 PM)Emimiyu Wrote: Allow staffie, clowns, mime, stowaway, or any maintenance dwelling job to eat shards and debris

(08-28-2024, 01:39 PM)klushy225 Wrote:
(08-28-2024, 01:35 PM)Finnalin Wrote: i've been wanting to eat glass, please add

deep fry the glass

that's not the same and you know it! I want FRESH glass smile

also civ driods could use a vacuum!
Allow people to stack as many AI plating kits on an AI as they want, then when the AI takes heavy damage (like explosion or breach hammer levels) the outermost kit breaks off and you see the one below it.

I feel if an AI player ends the round with 15 kits or so that should net em a medal. AI onions.
lizard people should be able to eat space ants. its only right
Too much ants spawns a "Space Ant eater" to eat em. They aren't hostile, but they are big, in the way and annoying. But if you anger it.. it will maul you easily.
And you'd get dirty from their tongue (EEEEW)