Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Adding an item called "THE BUCKET"
It is a bucket that doesn't store liquids or items, but is just....THE BUCKET.
Janitors worship it...
Farting on it will instantly makes your hungry and thristy.
Destroying it will unleash a singularity.
Wearing it on your head will cause a violent death of you being sucked into the bucket.. (or being sucked into an azone like the cursed vrs/light grenade)
Speech pro explode if a mime touch it
Throwing a plunger at someone not wearing a mask will equip the plunger in the mask slot, blocking most the victims screen
(06-12-2024, 04:29 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Adding an item called "THE BUCKET"
Janitors worship it...
Wearing it on your head will cause a violent death of you being sucked into the bucket.. (or being sucked into an azone like the cursed vrs/light grenade)

What happen if you try to kick "THE BUCKET"
(06-13-2024, 04:40 AM)Emimiyu Wrote:
(06-12-2024, 04:29 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Adding an item called "THE BUCKET"
Janitors worship it...

What happen if you try to kick "THE BUCKET"

Doing *kick on the bucket will end up destroying the bucket. But only for you to compact and crunch into a new "THE BUCKET"
(06-12-2024, 12:02 AM)BatElite Wrote: Barf bags, automatically used if you hold one or have it in your pocket when something makes you vomit (I figure you automatically drop what's in your hands)

You should be able to buy them by the box, given how addictions work.

Stick a dispenser for them near pods and escape, for motion sickness
"disco ghosts" mode, where ghosts randomly have a glow-sticker level glow applied to them, but are otherwise invisible

so you can see the little lights moving around, but not the actual ghosts
A faint light spookily following me would freak me the hell out. I love it.
(06-15-2024, 02:18 AM)Lefinch Wrote: A faint light spookily following me would freak me the hell out. I love it.

Already a thing if someone hacks Zoldorf and several people contract with it. It doesn't happen enough.. and in my opinion the Senance feature of it is ridiclous to pull off.
If becoming Zoldorf was abit more interactive or atleast there are other ways to build up power, it would be more fun.
In deference to the corporate nature of SS13, golf clubs and golf balls.  Turn a glass on its side to serve as a makeshift hole.  MDir and HoP could have their own custom clubs since they're probably the most thematically suited.

In deference to the comic nature of SS13, it's all minigolf.
(06-15-2024, 03:46 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(06-15-2024, 02:18 AM)Lefinch Wrote: A faint light spookily following me would freak me the hell out. I love it.

Already a thing if someone hacks Zoldorf and several people contract with it. It doesn't happen enough.. and in my opinion the Senance feature of it is ridiclous to pull off.
If becoming Zoldorf was abit more interactive or atleast there are other ways to build up power, it would be more fun.

I've seen playerdorf exactly twice.
Piggy Banks - You can shove cash into them. If you want to get money out, you have to smash it open, breaking it into ceramic shards.
Using a plant analyser on someone should give you stats about any plant-based parts and organs they have.
If the wedding random room is generated there should be a small chance for the Muggleses to spawn there instead.
a special toilet that can be summoned by a remote

we can call it a port-a-potty