Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Emag on shuttle computer
Making the shuttle remain in transit a bit longer is probably for the best. If you want to make it crash into the sun or whatever that should require some more elaborate sabotage beyond just hitting it with an EMAG.
no traitor objective should require a specific item unless it's given for free.

that's all I really cared to say
You've got a point Urs - but what if it was just for fun? An alternate ending if you would. Though ideally it'd take something less common than an emag....
I think people are overthinking this. I think the OP meant this as a comedic "hahahaha get fucked" and not a "ohohohoho I'm so robust ur all dead"
Why not choose the destination using telescience?
medsal15 Wrote:Why not choose the destination using telescience?

never ever,

i also don't get why you are all so opposed to this idea, it seems pretty funny and makes for a good different round end.

lighten up you chronic roleplayers.
Maybe emagging the engines should reduce travel time (with amusing effects for anyone not in a seatbelt), while emagging the console reroutes it?
vampirate Wrote:I think people are overthinking this. I think the OP meant this as a comedic "hahahaha get fucked" and not a "ohohohoho I'm so robust ur all dead"

You're exactly right.
Maybe it should just make terrible randomised things happen during the flight to Centcom. Hostile mobs of Martians/Syndicates teleporting aboard or meteors flying into the shuttle, that sort of thing.
The idea, as said before, isn't supposed to be complex at all. It's a simple "fly us into the X and get us all killed". There is no skill involved yes, but it's an end-of-round thing and I don't think people really care that much about whether they arrive to Centcomm dead or alive, the round is over anyway. It's simply a fun addition and seems like something that the emag would logically do to the shuttle.
just make it so you can choose what you want to do when you emag the shuttle

a) shorten the shuttle timer

b) ability to monkey with the shuttle coordinates to make it fly off into the sun/crash into the surface of the ice moon/etc
This doesn't need to be a telescience thing. No. Just send it somewhere deadly and let that be the end of the round, dear god.
Any moment you'll get the obligatory person coming in saying it should take 30 minutes to program the emag to assign the coordinates so it doesn't get run into the ground.
bumping this thread because i think its fucking awesome
Have it be called autopilot and have a clown balloon spawn in the driver's seat when activated