Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ghost guardbuddy
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:Making you go use a machine that isn't public access would be helpful in making this idea viable because otherwise every traitor rampage will end with the traitor going down in a hail of syringes fired by the 400 angry wardbuddies following him
That's quite an interesting idea, Although I like my "ghost-to-buddy" approach because it allows dead people to be of use on the station.
Dead people are of use, they're busy being dead for the traitors.
Ghosts aren't supposed to be useful to the station. They're dead.
Ghosts shouldnt have the purposeful option of coming back. It would be abused. They should only come back by normal means (or by becoming a random event antag). Brainbuddies would work better. They would be awesome. Especially when ordered to do stuff.
How about a ghost of an old guard buddy that died long ago, but can be seen by ghosts roaming the station. And maybe the crew could get a few glimpses of him every once in a while?
Zadeon Wrote:How about a ghost of an old guard buddy that died long ago, but can be seen by ghosts roaming the station. And maybe the crew could get a few glimpses of him every once in a while?
You feel someone hug you, but no one is there
People could request someone to come back as a guardbuddy, It could as well be another job for someone to pick. I like the idea of Guardbuddies only talking on their own channel, kind like this:

[Guardbuddy]Noodles-473 beeps, "I hope no one kills us."
[Guardbuddy]Guardbuddy-363 boops, "Why would they do that?"
[Guardbuddy]Noodles-473 squawks, "Because, they always try to kill robots!"

I think It would be funny if they could also fart.
Gunbuddy-200 blows a fart!
Gunbuddy-200 beeps, "Level 10 fart alert!"
Gunbuddy-200 farts so much its frame begins to rattle!