Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Plant Ideas (Poison Ivy!)
Anthrax, but it requires a dead body as well smile
Definitely would love coffee as a plant.
Wood, with the ability to somehow build wooden doors and maybe less crappy wooden walls.

Yes to chocolate and coffee and sarsaparilla.

it might be funny to have a botanist or barman doing a barista gimmick and maybe add more nonalcoholic recipes.

Maybe at some point give barman a barista uniform (this could probably consist of a black apron on whatever they are currently wearing) as an optional different uniform, so they can be a hipster who only serves nonalcoholic beverages, or just mixes coffee with meth.

Also Tobacco might be neat at some point, both as a kinda poisonous pesticide and something to roll up and offer as cigs.
You should just be able to get wood by using the chainsaw on tree-type plants.

I approve of tobacco as well, just because if people are going to grow stuff to smoke all the time anyway, why not?
Could the Soylent Chartreuse be made to let you extract something other than generic soybean oil?
I believe these are the unique reagents 100% unique to botany (minus counting pro-puffs and ??? pills):

-Amanitin
-Glowing Slurry
-Catonium (useless for anything other than making Catdrugs)
-THC
-Toxic Slurry

I'm really not sure if it's worth including Catonium or Toxic Slurry, either, leaving 3 truly unique reagents (and THC is really only useful for roleplay purposes and making people think you're in crit).

Having more hallmark chems like Amanitin (unique in origin and behavior) would definitely give a real reason to play Botany---as would tweaking splicing.