Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fisk Wants Your Ideas
Crumplehat Wrote:
FishDance2 Wrote:
Crumplehat Wrote:Miners blowing themselves up / fighting martians / fighting space ants / fighting drones / doing anything other than mining.

[Image: SMdM1uk.png]
You didn't specify what kind of style, so I made a sketch. It's a miner strangling a rock worm whilst a martian prepares for first contact. Also, I can't colour. Not without pixel-perfect stylism. Sorry :c

No this is perfect don't change a thing.

I imagine the miner yelling WHY YOU LITTLE like homer from the simpsons. It's certainly how I feel whenever I run into those little bastards.
I'm glad you like it! I think I'm off for the night, busy schedule for tomorrow, but hey, keep piling on the suggestions, feel free to post more than one! G'night!
A shot looking over a freshly arrived head of securities head into a dark, bloody arrivals. You can throw in anything that would describe SS13, like changelings, bees, or whatever.
Can you please do a bunch of Sec with flamethrowers burning the Chapel along with a bunch of books?

The gimmick's only been successful once, but damn it was fun.
A pixel art version of a changeling abomination strangling some dude would be pretty cool.
A security officer extorting money out of a botanist. The inclusion or a metric tonne of weed is also necessary
Head of security. Swirlies. Make it happen.
epicdwarf Wrote:Do a render of Officer Beepsky!
I love doing these, they're a ton of fun to make. Here's the right hand of the law.
Angle 1:
[Image: tRtBkWg.jpg?1]
Angle 2:
[Image: ocVxULR.jpg]

Again, these pictures are big, so be warned.
FishDance2 Wrote:Beepsky

[Image: post-350302-0-92735100-1393705841.jpg]
FishDance2 Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Do the pixel art version of RD Kiki Kolana mixing her special bomb formula. Maybe have a fire peeking out of the toxins storage.

I hope this satisfies! I'm actually really sorry that I don't remember what Kiki Koalana looks like, so you're wearing a biohood! Safety first!
[Image: 67WM4Nl.png]

Note: To anyone who thinks their picture is trash and wants me to do it again, feel free to say so! Though I reserve the right no say no, but yeah. Do that if you're disappointed!
I love it BUT if you are giving me the right to be picky WELL HERE I GO,
I want it more like when you made the bar picture. With toxins pixeled up and me standing over watching the fire in the chambers with tanks around me and the fire sorta sneaking out of the toxins storage doorway next to me. Also if you can't remember how I look just put a gas mask on with the RD's clothes. Also the hair is black and sorta like a bobcut.
Sorry if this is too much. I love your style and I wanted something to show off to people. Also I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes to get it right so don't rush on my account.
I'd love to see pixel art of some sort of horrific hellfoam going off in a crowded place or something.
A pixel art of the average admin gimmick / mess about round would be neat.
KikiMofo Wrote:
FishDance2 Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Do the pixel art version of RD Kiki Kolana mixing her special bomb formula. Maybe have a fire peeking out of the toxins storage.

I hope this satisfies! I'm actually really sorry that I don't remember what Kiki Koalana looks like, so you're wearing a biohood! Safety first!
[Image: 67WM4Nl.png]

Note: To anyone who thinks their picture is trash and wants me to do it again, feel free to say so! Though I reserve the right no say no, but yeah. Do that if you're disappointed!
I love it BUT if you are giving me the right to be picky WELL HERE I GO,
I want it more like when you made the bar picture. With toxins pixeled up and me standing over watching the fire in the chambers with tanks around me and the fire sorta sneaking out of the toxins storage doorway next to me. Also if you can't remember how I look just put a gas mask on with the RD's clothes. Also the hair is black and sorta like a bobcut.
Sorry if this is too much. I love your style and I wanted something to show off to people. Also I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes to get it right so don't rush on my account.

How about this? Couldn't really find a way to work in a fire though... If you give me a suggestion though I can try to work it in smile
[Image: HXA51kp.png]
FishDance2 Wrote:How about this? Couldn't really find a way to work in a fire though... If you give me a suggestion though I can try to work it in smile
[Image: HXA51kp.png]

This is great right here. I love it. It looks like I'm trying to teach someone how to make bombs.
KikiMofo Wrote:This is great right here. It looks like I'm trying to teach someone how to make bombs.
Glad you like it! Here's my last for the day.
Connor12 Wrote:Head of security. Swirlies. Make it happen.
See, I know how to be a good HoS, I'd show the rookies JUST how it's done. Plus, I'd look GREAT in a beret.
[Image: mOPu5wI.png]

(Sorry if the ones I made today are actually shitty and I don't realize it, I'm pretty sick (Actually making these in bed right now), nevertheless, if you don't like em feel free to ask to redo them.)
If possible, could you do one of Chief Engineer Guy Gardner drunkenly fighting a fire inside a hellburn engine?