Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[ANTAGONIST] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable!
Krampus is supposed to be an Antagonist. I never saw the first one, but wasn't it supposed to kill people? Removing Krampus Meatcube's unpoppable nature makes Krampus too weak to safely do many gimmicks. I vote we make Krampus unpoppable again.

EDIT:

I can try and give reasons in a more logical and orderly fashion instead of a "I WANT KRAMPUS BACK" fashion.

1. We need a penalty for reaching 0 Christmas Cheer.
If there is a good benefit for reaching 100 Christmas Cheer, there should be a bad thing that happens when you reach 0 Christmas Cheer. Along with that, it gives more reason to fight back against the Grinch antagonist, and gives a reward for reaching 0 Christmas Cheer. The rest of my reasons will be why Krampus should be the 0 Christmas Cheer Penalty.

2. Krampus is more fun to play as than the other options, but is also weak enough/reproducable enough (just become a meatcube yourself) that you can trust players not to kill things and then commit suicide for it.
People that do kill things and commit suicide for it are clearly not the brightest, considering they can just do a bit of chem work to become a meatcube. Along with that, being Krampus is another entertaining thing for the Dead to be, considering the Dead are outted from the game until next round anyway.

3. Krampus is more fun for others, since it's gimmicky and doesn't have ways to seriously end your game.
Krampus is entertaining for others as well. I've never been saddened by a Krampus Meatcube. Others have been saddened by them, however that is likely because Krampus is supposed to be a punishment to people for letting Christmas Cheer get to 0. It's a fairly kind punishment, since it doesn't result in that much death and instead results in a farty, immortal meatcube.

4. Krampus is still a punishment for letting Christmas Cheer get to 0, and can easily be destroyed once Christmas Cheer gets back to 100.
Santa literally has a button that kills Krampus if I'm correct. If you let Christmas Cheer get to 0, you shouldn't be given a pat on the back, you should have to deal with a little bit of sadness.

5. Krampus is Tradition.
Krampus is one of the most memorable (and cutest) things in SS13 Spacemas. It's supposed to be the Manifestation of Grief, not an easily poppable, forgettable creature.  As Frank puts, it's a symbol for the bizarre humor and grief that people inflict on each other condensed into a small fleshy hate cube. Removing Krampus would take much of the soul of Goonstation Spacemas.

Messages In This Thread
[ANTAGONIST] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable! - by YoukCat - 12-21-2017, 06:04 PM