Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GoonStation Murdevolution 2018 : Training Scenario
(12-10-2017, 04:18 PM)Ed Venture Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 04:02 PM)Sundance Wrote: Option 1.

BUT

Do tell security what you've done. PDA message them after you've beat that person to near death/to smoosh, after you've healed of course.
You might be thinking: Am I just setting myself up for arrest?
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Think about what happens if security finds out that you've killed someone and didn't say anything.
Either AI or quick detective work (your blood/prints will be all over him) will rat you out and suddenly security believe you're acting antagonistic. Now you're arrested, and the salt mill is churning because security aren't really buying your story. I see it happen WAY too often.
Now if you immediately pda'd them, this wouldn't happen. Firstly what self respecting antagonist would report a body and admit murder? It really helps to dispel that sort of shadow looming over you, but it's also super helpful for sec who might have heard conflicting info and more than likely have more important things to deal with.

Sundance is right I've seen that a thousands times as well and it does lead to salt.

Screw PDA's, I just announce whenever I kill an antag/asshole of any description over the radio

"Fuckass McGee just beat me into crit so I ate his heart. If there are no objections, I'll be spacing the body"

Messages In This Thread
RE: GoonStation Murdevolution 2018 : Training Scenario - by NateTheSquid - 12-10-2017, 09:18 PM