Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Just let me kill him.
(11-19-2017, 08:37 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:  I dont blame cirrial given you had notes and they didn't see this recording

Ed Venture Wrote:Petty or not, I don't really care I encourage everyone to record their rounds or when incidents happen. Never know what's gonna happen and having a document of what really happen is nothing but a good thing imo.

Yeah, this is kind of my point. Obviously, this is a petty joke example, because the guy didn't seem to be out to get me after and I ahelped it prior to doing anything. I don't know if he was metacomming or what. Just seemed like some baldie who saw an opportunity to use the crusher on a guy and took a shot at it for laughs, probably without giving it much thought. I have several notes on my account. In any given situation, I'll be a prime suspect, even though I feel completely justified in two out of four of those noted situations. 

I have a note for killing Jay Wolff on cogmap2. I was walking in the hall and saw him punching someone. I stand there, and he punched me. He punches me again, so I throw molten acid in his face. I back up, he comes to punch again, so I douse him again. He realizes he's on the edge of death, so he runs off to medbay. I'm annoyed, so I don't let up. I find him passing out near a medivendor, so I kick him several times and toss him under some flaps, leaving him for dead. That was probably my stupidest kill, and I admit that. I also have a note for using LLJK1 as a test server. Yeah, I'm absolutely guilty of that. When I'm trying to test something without getting assblasted by a wizard, I hole myself up on LLJK1, ignoring others. Nobody informed me of that note either, so I'm not sure how that was supposed to pan out, behavior-wise. (When Cirrial showed me the log today, yes, I noticed that I received the note on the same day that lil chimp bastard got me).

When I had a group of miscreant assistants breaking into sec and shooting officers with lasers, I put them down and borged them. Obvious antag behavior, as miscreants don't try to outright kill officers. Through the chaos and slew of text, it simply came down to me killing non-antag, miscreants, without evidence (minus my dying fellow officers), as far as the admins were aware and concerned. I also performed an implant check on a guy who was caught stealing. I tried applying styptic to stop his bleeding, but the admin told me afterwards that it doesn't work, which was news to me. He almost bled out, but he didn't. While I'm busy getting bwoinked about it, he managed to jump on a segway (I'm damn well certain he was cuffed while doing so, which I don't understand at all). So we have this guy ramming everyone with a segway while others break into sec, doing their usual "shitsec" rebellion routine. So yeah, since he wouldn't stay down even while cuffed, I offed him on the spot. It's why I've taken a step back from playing security as much, for the past few weeks. 

Admins have logs, not omnipresence. Sometimes context isn't quite clear. Record rounds. You might catch something funny, and you might keep yourself from receiving a note/banhammering. And no, I'm not going to post this on r/SS13, lol. I don't think this would get too far. It's not meant to trash admins or stir up controversy around goon, because there's none to be had. It's just a joke video with a valid point (imo).

Technature Wrote: You get flushed to the crusher, the first, FIRST thing you do is get to a safe spot so that stupid shit like this can't happen in the first place.

Yeah, but I was far too busy with more important matters, like trash talking the medical doctors over the radio. There's no real way to cargo slide under the flap once the treads are activated, which is why I've always broken out through the window slot. That was my plan, up until I saw the guy move in on the lever. I had no idea there was a route on the left side, once the shutters were open. TIL and I'm glad I did.

Messages In This Thread
Just let me kill him. - by Hikurac - 11-19-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by NateTheSquid - 11-19-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by Hikurac - 11-19-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by Lady Birb - 11-19-2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by Ed Venture - 11-19-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by babayetu83 - 11-19-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by Cirrial - 11-19-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by Frank_Stein - 11-19-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by TrustScience - 11-19-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by misto - 11-19-2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Just let me kill him. - by LuigiThirty - 11-19-2017, 10:11 PM