Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goon Guide to Robust Security Part 1: (Recommended Items)
Love this, good tips.

The topic-list in the youtube comment is very nice, not just for navigation, but also for a quick reminder/reference of the tips. Please continue to do this in your future videos.

I like the Cryostylane for rioters and Fluorosulfuric Acid for wiznerds, definitively not something I had considered. I am very intrigued by how you gathered them at round start. I know you can get it from the chem dispenser in the pathology lab, but that is a little out of my usual route.

I like the Box-o-'corporal punishment'. You could save some space in the backpack by leaving the box near the prison. That way, other officers can utilize the same box when probing for implants.
It probably crosses some sort of "Antags are sacred"-bullshit rule, so I motion that we should get that box as standard gear in the Security Office.

I have never used calomel before, but I will definitely try it now. It sounds like the sort of item to keep on the Security belt, right next to the health-scanner.

I hope to see a mention of the Port-o-Brig in a future video, despite your rejection of the ROBUST-card. I like it, but I have difficulty using it to it's maximum potential.

I do miss a mention of the Security Officers Winter Coat as an impromptu EVA-suit. Admittedly, that is a very standard tip, but a crucial one, especially since inventory management comes up.
On that subject, almost all of the items you carry in your backpack, can fit into your Security belt. Only the box, the extinguisher and a EVA-suit would need to be in the backpack itself and these aren't the hot go2 items you mentioned. So, for most officers, the fanny pack would be a laborious option, with little gain.

(11-05-2017, 08:58 PM)Hikurac Wrote: Any feedback is appreciated.
Last Question: do you prefer feedback on the Goonstation Forum, or on Youtube (which I seem to be unable to do at this time. derp.)?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goon Guide to Robust Security Part 1: (Recommended Items) - by The Grim Sleeper - 11-06-2017, 02:40 AM