Mentor Application: Prichard
Usual Character Name: Elias Finch
BYOND Username: Prichard
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: PST Evenings

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

I got here a little over a year ago. Since then I've learned a little bit about everything there is on the station. I also got a bunch less shitty too, which I think is more important than what I learned. That's basically the entire message I want to get across here. 

So I'm going to take this opportunity to provide examples of what I know. Enjoy the Space Resume:

Research

Definitely my strongest field. I know chemistry the best of any field. I've solo'd the solarium bad ending. I have a giant folder full of random secrets. The works

Engineering
I can hellburn and make a zillion trillion dollars as the CE. I know some mechanics, enough to use the control unit and power networking. Packet stuff, I can pop lockers/doors and spoof my way into DWAINE. I've done some mining and quartermaster too.

Botany/Foods
The first one is botany. Also, I can use every machine in the kitchen and the bar. I even know about the coffee mug rack above the espresso machine. 

Basically everything else
What this has been, and will become (if I don't stop now), is basically a vague list of every job on the station with some arbitrary knowledge thrown in for support. But I have no proof that I can actually do any of these jobs, just take my word for it that I've played in every standard area at least a bit. Even pathology. 

So my last section is going to be about why I even want to be a mentor. And it's because I believe in this server. Sounds like some shitty line from a drama. Whatever. I've tried a bunch of other servers along the way. This one feels the best so I'm gonna stay here. Might as well answer some questions along the way.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): 
Twice. Once for maxcap bombing the entire station as a non antag/metacomms. Then I got banned for being a shit borg.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor Application: Prichard - by Prichard - 09-18-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by cgrn10 - 09-18-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by Flourish - 09-19-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by Maegor - 09-19-2017, 07:23 AM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by Avack - 09-19-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by Mordent - 09-19-2017, 09:49 AM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by Ed Venture - 09-19-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by Mordent - 09-19-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by Ed Venture - 09-19-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by Vitatroll - 09-19-2017, 01:09 PM
RE: Mentor Application: Prichard - by Weavel - 09-19-2017, 01:18 PM