Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hull something or other
When the third round was happening and I had ahelped, I again never received any message from the admin who came to check in then. I was still online when they joined and didn't press the matter because I was in the process of typing out my initial post and thought it to be the best course of action.

I understand you're not omnipresent and omniscient beings but better communication and support of people affected by griefers would be greatly appreciated.

Security is a hard enough job as is and people harassing the few Sec players (as a nonantag) out there is uncalled for: especially removing an officer from the game for an extended period. It's behaviour that is pervasive in the community, highlighted by the many threads of people complaining about it. If the admins want to encourage people to play Security then harsher action should be taken against people breaking the rules in this regard.

I also do feel it is my business to know that someone who was holding me captive and nearly killing me in the process was reprimanded or to at least have some show of support from said admin when the community turns against me for it after.

Nothing was done and as a result, I was subjected to an onslaught of verbal assaults against my character (as a person) and will now have a decent group of the mentor crew, many of whom I considered myself on good terms with, thinking I'm a poor player and person.

If the admins are unable to be present and properly monitor the servers, perhaps your team should consider bringing in new members.

Messages In This Thread
Hull something or other - by atamusvaleo - 08-15-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Hull something or other - by Mordent - 08-15-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Hull something or other - by atamusvaleo - 08-16-2017, 04:21 AM
RE: Hull something or other - by Mordent - 08-16-2017, 04:53 AM
RE: Hull something or other - by atamusvaleo - 08-16-2017, 05:16 AM
RE: Hull something or other - by Hull - 08-16-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Hull something or other - by Huff H Law - 08-16-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: Hull something or other - by atamusvaleo - 08-16-2017, 09:30 AM