Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hufflaw? I think? LLJK2
I'd just like to apologise for that preceding elimbinator round (that was my fault) before I continue, that was wrong and I should not take out frustrations of a long day and a couple players screaming at me by taking it out on all players on the round. In retrospect I should have just fucked with the players who were causing the problems and left it at that. (Sidenote, I got antag tokens to some but not all of the traitors for that round because some of them voiced their displeasure and immediately logged out, preventing me from giving them any antag tokens. If that was you, and I know who you are, please contact the admin team for an antag token when you're next logged in!)

Now, back to the topic: I've always been in the understanding that a prayer is an open invitation for an admin to do whatever the fuck they feel like to you. I know I've perhaps been too generous with giving people what they wanted in the past and set up this misleading expectation that prayers will get you what you want, but I know I've been switching it up a little myself after seeing certain players I will not name here taking advantage of my good will and pleading for the same thing round after round after round.

In short I second what Hufflaw said. If you don't want to risk the wrath of admins on your head, rethink using the prayer command. If you feel the need to say things out into the empty ether you can always just whisper when no one's around or write it on a piece of paper, yeesh.

I will say personally I tend towards not hitting instant death buttons when answering prayers myself but there's no set in stone rules that admins have to abide by when prayers are involved!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hufflaw? I think? LLJK2 - by NateTheSquid - 06-30-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Hufflaw? I think? LLJK2 - by Huff H Law - 07-01-2017, 04:21 AM
RE: Hufflaw? I think? LLJK2 - by Cirrial - 07-01-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Hufflaw? I think? LLJK2 - by ZeWaka - 07-01-2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Hufflaw? I think? LLJK2 - by Huff H Law - 07-01-2017, 06:12 AM
RE: Hufflaw? I think? LLJK2 - by popecrunch - 07-01-2017, 09:30 AM