Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's That Time Again: The Wizard Complaint Thread
Yes hello, it's me, Tom Clancy's Gay Ghost, resident wizard hater. Here are my current issues with wizards, that a fair few people share!
Polymorph: fun in concept, awful in reality. Permanent, unfixable and with no way to come back after death. Most wizards I've seen since this was introduced simply play hit and run, teleporting in to polymorph someone then disappearing until it recharges.
Possible fixes: add a short cast time, make the spell wear off after twenty minutes or so. Higher chance to turn into something actually dangerous.

Fireball: the rampager standard. My main issue with fireball is that it puts you into crit even with 100% fire resistance!
Possible fixes: make fire resistance actually matter with the fireball's projectile damage.

Magic Missile: while necessary, a  multi person stun that can be used while knocked down that can kill most polymorphed critters is a bit much!
Possible fixes: lower the damage from the spell, and make it a bit less spammable.

Okay I love you bye.

Messages In This Thread
It's That Time Again: The Wizard Complaint Thread - by Tom Clancy's Gay Ghost - 05-25-2017, 12:34 PM