Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Honk
Lightbulb 
Short version: Write letters in fuel and set them alight.

Longer version:

Okay, so this is my first post on the forum. I found you guys last night and played a short round as a janitor - getting brutally murdered in the bar I was trying to clean up. Second round I was a clown and got beaten a few times for harmless jokes by security. I also lost my ID in the process due to them. No idea of the person in question was an antagĀ or not, but I played it up as my character snapping and taking to the vents in a way to find a new identity and more diabolical (but not murdery) pranks to accomplish. I got a great idea in my mind to write the word HONK in fuel on the floor (or in oil) and find a way to set it alight with a zippo lighter.

I died via electrocution and subsequent murder by whatever the actual antagonist was, so I never did get a lighter or have time to try to enact my plan, but I'm told it wouldn't have worked given the current engine anyway.

I think the potential for someone to write a word in fuel or oil and set it alight would be absolutely amazing, particularly if said word was "HONK"

Make it happen.

Also: sorry for tip-toeing on self-antagonism there. It was my IC response to some fairly aggressive security treatment. Don't think my mayhem impacted anyone's game, either positively or negatively, as it wound up being a solitary effort to break into places to gain more access on my quest for an identity.

Messages In This Thread
Burning Honk - by IntegerMan - 04-05-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: Burning Honk - by aft2001 - 04-05-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Burning Honk - by IntegerMan - 04-05-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Burning Honk - by aft2001 - 04-05-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: Burning Honk - by Nnystyxx - 04-05-2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Burning Honk - by amaranthineApocalypse - 04-06-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Burning Honk - by Vitatroll - 04-05-2017, 07:29 PM
RE: Burning Honk - by Frank_Stein - 04-05-2017, 08:03 PM