Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's your favorite job(s) and why?
HoS: I like the control. Sure you've got guns and generally the respect from the crew, but it comes with the caveat that you must be doing it for the greater good. Your actions or lack of them will often sway the round from complete anarchy to ..well ..less so.
With a security team of any proportion, playing HoS feels like playing a very deadly game of chess.

Detective: I mostly experiment as a detective, because I'm not in the spotlight. Basically I attempt various methods of capturing evidence, tracking, trapping, and attempting to analyse behavior from the crew... Which I would often then use this new found knowledge when i roll hos. Yes, I take notes of your behavior. Yes its backfired on me spectacularly. Beware me all seeing eye.

Roboticist: Two flavors: I either go robotomechanic and get mechanics access and build contraptions around a second ai core, or I'm Mr slice n dice and basically chop up cadavers, selling them and buying upgrades. God I wish there was more avenues for buying/selling like that.

Hop/SA: Basically the role I picked if I get a little too baked and can't hack the pressure. They're both the same to me, the latter just picks up all access at some later point, but I basically behave the same for both roles.

Messages In This Thread
What's your favorite job(s) and why? - by aft2001 - 04-04-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: What's your favorite job(s) and why? - by Sov - 04-05-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: What's your favorite job(s) and why? - by Sundance - 04-05-2017, 02:25 PM