Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mining has lots of broken things
hello so i noticed several problems with mining

manufacturers are screwed up, i.e. attempting to make a uqill extractor drill upgrade that requires 3 uqill doesn't work with only uqill in the manufacturer, it requires some other ore i haven't determined yet to be in place (and it's not one of the 3 starting ores)

not only that but it also doesn't even consume the uqill when it's made so that's obviously horribly broken

second thing is erebite is basically impossible to find, you are super lucky if you find 2 erebite in a whole round and you need 5 for gloves

third is somebody broke cerenkite and plasmastone unmined tiles by reversing the code, cerenkite now explodes and plasmastone is radioactive, mined cerenkite ore is bugged but appears to be inconsistently radioactive and plasmastone ore burns but i haven't observed it exploding

fourth thing is more of a question but why is it only 3 people can start as miners when there's 6 beds and lockers on the mining station? people can join as miners the moment the round starts when they join but even with 6 people trying to be a miner at round start only 3 get the job

Messages In This Thread