Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Darkchis is pretty shit
Sorry, a description of my complaint won't fit into the Subject.

I was HoP and was changing IDs when a clown broke in and stole my ID. I called out over radio, nobody in Sec responded, so I went chasing the clown with a toolbox but on my way there I saw the Captain. I asked the Captain to replace my ID. He didn't respond. I follow the captain anyway, in hopes he'll perk up. He's going to the bridge! Hooray! He's heard my pleas! We go into Customs. He shoots me with the stun gun.

What?

I remind him that I'm the HoP. He stuns me again.

What?

He drags me out of Customs. He leaves me outside, unconscious. If he were an antag, he'd have killed me, so I figure he's just an idiot and I'm out of options. So I ahelp.

Hoo boy, was that the wrong decision.

Me: I was doing my job (changing IDs) and the clown broke in and stole my ID, and now the Captian is tazering me. Please help on either count.

Darkchis: Those both sound like something security should deal with, or the captain.

Me: Well the Captain was the one tazing me for being in the bridge, so I'd appreciate some help in that area

Darkchis: I spoke to him. He didn't know you were the HoP. And it looks like he just used tasers, which are 100% harmless.

Me: Tell him to learn how to do his job, then. He incapped me, checking the manifest isn't rocket science.

Darkchis: Again, taser shots are harmless, and he stopped shooting you now, didn't he? If he used harmful means, that'd be different.

Me: You don't care, 100% heard and understood. It's gonna be one of these nights, I guess.

Darkchis: Please explain to me which rule he broke by stunning you.

Okay, so this Darkchis is being obtuse, that much is clear. Either make the Captain do his job or just give me a new ID, I don't give a shit, but don't leave me sitting outside Bridge twiddling my thumbs with no ID and nothing to do because the Clown decided it would be fun to be shitty and the Captain can't do his job or, apparently, type. So here I am, with the option to either accept that Darkchis is another failed avenue and try to at least do *something* with my round, or get in an argument that isn't going to get anywhere because Darkchis has already decided that he's not going to do anything.

Darkchis: I'm waiting.

Obviously writing him off as  failure wasn't enough for Darkchis. He can't let sleeping dogs lie. He needs a response. He needs his failure validated. So I respond.

Me: I could not possibly care less about your waiting. My ID was stolen and, upong explaining this to the captain, he *tasered me*.

Typo intact from when I said it. So Darkchis teleports me into space. Salty! He teleports me back before I pass out, to be fair, but it's still ridiculous.

So to be short, I Ahelped, and Darkchis not only didn't very much help me, but got mad that I wanted help in the first place and teleported me outside. Seems like the sort of thing someone should know about. Thanks!

Oh, and:

Admin name: Darkchis
Server: LLJK2
Date/Time: ~12:30 AM EST, 3/16

Sorry I didn't include this in my first post. Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
Darkchis is pretty shit - by Umlat_Fiasco - 03-15-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by Crazyabe - 03-16-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by Ines - 03-16-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by Darkchis - 03-16-2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by Umlat_Fiasco - 03-16-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by Darkchis - 03-16-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by Umlat_Fiasco - 03-16-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by Darkchis - 03-16-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by Umlat_Fiasco - 03-16-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by Haine - 03-16-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Darkchis is pretty shit - by HukHukHuk - 03-16-2017, 05:03 PM