Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Persistent Bank - Suggestions + Feedback
(03-07-2017, 11:26 AM)somepotato Wrote: Gotta TF2 it up. 

Unusual hats they come with the special effects called "orbiting fart clouds" or a very rare "orbiting bee" its not a effect but a bee actually just likes the hat and orbits it

if unusual hats actually become a thing with this make them be permanent but require effort and time to get also if they will be permanent only make them either a special reward for being a good traitor and completing enough objectives and getting the special mony that you get from that if that is that is a thing but still make it expensive not a "i won one round and completed all the objectives time to enjoy my special hat" kinda deal

the effects are just cosmetic and dont do anything special because they could be op for being rare

also make some effects that are only for mentors admins and coders that could be a reward for doing the job they do or something
only one though
examples:
mentors: flying papers to prove your knowledge of the game
coders: digital rain its a bunch of 1's and 0's raining
admins: floating hammers because ban hammers

i might sprite some of there but im not good at doing them so we this might not be a thing

ok bye.

this was a joke

Messages In This Thread
Persistent Bank - Suggestions + Feedback - by mbc - 03-03-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Persistent Bank - Suggestions + Feedback - by HotCoffeeMug - 03-07-2017, 12:06 PM