Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Atomicthumbs locked me in a shame cube for half an hour to ask what cuck meant.
(02-23-2017, 09:22 PM)atomicthumbs Wrote: i punched "what does cuck mean" into google and found this, OP: http://www.gq.com/story/why-angry-white-...ople-cucks

I worry you may be wildly misinformed! You might want to stop using the term so that others don't perceive you in a negative light. Best foot forward and all that. Cheers

Just look at this quality investigative journalism on their front pageĀ [Image: MgKzwXW.png]

(02-23-2017, 09:28 PM)zewaka Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 09:25 PM)scrubs2009 Wrote: Jesus christ, my point is that the word isn't used to describe someone who lets someone sleep with their wife. It's used to describe someone getting fucked over. There's nothing sexual about it. I mean seriously, I can't believe I'm having to explain what figurative language is.

So, I'm having finding this definition on a higher education-recommended dictionary source that is appropriate for citing in research papers. Could you direct me to one where the definition is more similar to how you have described the meaning of the word is? Also, please read the rejected ban appeals. They might prove useful in the future.
Language on the internet and language in research papers are two very different things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atomicthumbs locked me in a shame cube for half an hour to ask what cuck meant. - by scrubs2009 - 02-23-2017, 09:28 PM