Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
(02-06-2017, 09:43 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Question is, is that bad? Overly disruptive? I always figured it was fun for both sides.

Speaking for myself here. It's fun for awhile but some people don't take a hint that enough is enough. People can get carried away and refuse to stop after I ask or arrest them for it. At some point good'ol fun after 15 minutes turns into annoyance and makes it near impossible for me to do my job (assuming I am by myself which I tend to be as security) and that's when harsh punishment starts getting dealt out.

The time I spend dealing with Asshats results in a lot of deaths I've may have been able to stop from happening in some rounds. If your doing it when nothing is happening and stop the moment a event on the station occurs then I got no issue with it then. But people like that are a dime a dozen.

(02-06-2017, 09:43 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: The only sec I'm particularly hard on are the ones who respond to 'Don't run around with your baton/taser out' with 'fuk u i do wat i want'. Some lessons are harder learned.

I'm fine with this. Security Officers that do this are clearly new to the job and perhaps the game so having someone disarm a foolish officer who runs around with his baton and taser is a learning experience for them. Though they tend to heed my warnings if I explain why it's not a good idea to run around with them out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Ed Venture - 02-06-2017, 09:50 PM