Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
I am making this thread to voice what I feel like other officers should start cracking down on the station. Other Security players and anyone else can throw out what they would like to see as well. With that said let's start.

After two weeks since I started playing again I've begun to notice this. So what I myself am going to crackdown on and I implore other Security players to crackdown on are HoPs who give out all access. Most of the time I play security I am by myself or have one or two other officers with me. You want to know what is our undoing most of the time? It's not a robust antag or a random admin event. It's random people who have all access when they are not supposed to. It's super hard for a couple of officers let alone ONE officer to protect the station from an antag while the crew raids Security constantly and gets in the way. A antag can also be one of these people with all access and now they will have a security headset making it really hard to communicate with others officer (if there are any) without the wrong people hearing it. So you Anarchist Head of Personnel players just know I am coming for you. You have been making the job needlessly harder and I say "No more!"

Not saying stop giving out all access but I am saying I feel it's getting a tad out of hand and I will bring balance back to the IDs and Security.

I'm curious what other players say Security should crackdown on. I'm looking forward to it as it's going to be some good feedback hopefully.

Messages In This Thread
Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Ed Venture - 01-30-2017, 05:13 PM