Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Joined late, got cluwned, hugged and played fiddle for polymorphed baby ice spider who was nomming on me which made us friendseses. Icefriend leaves to find nonfriend food while I go to cure ice toxin (epi-a-holic).

I heal the toxin, play the fiddle, take some snowball wizard potshots, and get the green beat out of my by spacejesus friend.

So then I proceed to run around naked while playing the fiddle until I get purplesmoked by a brobot. I was hedging on booze; it wasn't. It took awhile, but the toxin ramped up and I was in trouble. I eventually found myself chased into maint thanks to a blowout, where said brobot found me. Long story short I found myself in the poolside medpost with large amounts of TOX and a few rads here and there. Left for dead by the afro'd menace.

That's when icefriend came! They rushed to my rescue, helping me with my damage (I think, I was passed out - epi was all I had). Icefriend then rushed to drag me out of the medpost, as the wizard was afoot! And then ~

[Image: 7a3ba5f9e4.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 47cf01562e.png]
NOOOOOOOOOUUUUUHHHH!!!1

With a loud crrunch my little icefriend was no more... Savagely taken by the nefarious machinations of the station itself.

I was still in shock (and awe) at what transpired when, suddenly, the crazed caster appeared - who then proceeded to polymorph my ass into a bat! I cared little, though. My body was already as broken as my poor icefriend... that's when I got a brilliant idea!

Strange Reagent! Sure, difficult to make as a bat, but what are friends for! How did it turn out? Iunno. About 20 seconds after that the shuttle arrived, so I had to settle with dragging my icefriend's crumpled body to the shuttle. Many dangers were faced along the way - all of which were caused by my fumbling, mind. We get to escape, with seconds to spare! Only  stood between us and the shuttle, so what was to stop us? Well, apprently hellish plasma fire. In my hubris I failed to realize that bats are basically fluffy balls of tender with wings.

So there we were, no more than 5 flaps from the shuttle, and so there we stayed.

I tried icefriend, I did. It was a fun ride. Thanks.

Okay this is a weird best moments ever, but because of my sucky writing I can't accurately portray how perfect the comedic timing was for all these events - especially the icefriend crushing.

Messages In This Thread