Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
(11-06-2016, 05:03 PM)Burrito Justice Wrote: [Image: 1fab1c10158e42dedcb0c4c5ca463b44.png]
Roco was on trial for holding onto the AI modules and Gannets saw this and decided to join as a lawyer while playing Ace Attorney music, all while Julian Stough-Jackson as a Chaplain working as the judge was reading random bible verses with Trazan accusing both him and Roco at the same time for Corporate Treason. Eventually I had enough of all of this and and decided to move Roco to the brig, but instead I busted her out in a NanoPod and we escaped to the bee station and we both lived happily ever after. The end.
Oh and eventually Gannets had to leave so we appointed Shitty Bill as Roco's new attorney.

Trazan here, I may have gotten a bit mad for real when Julian decided that instead of listening to my well thought out arguments he'd use a random bible quote picker and base his judging on that. In retrospect that made it all the more hilarious.

That entire trial was probably my favorite moment ever and aside from the Phoenix Wright music it was all player run.

Messages In This Thread