Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
As Chef, I accidentally turned into a monkey. On my way to Genetics, I had a chance to save the HoP who was in the middle of a scuffle with an engineer, by grabbing a flash from the ground and stunning his aggressor. Then both of them chased me down in Medbay and quickly beat me to death with a fire extinguisher, solely for being a monkey.

I materialized on the Wizard shuttle, where there magically appeared several microbomb implants, a revolver box, a stimpack, an emag, some incendiary grenades, and a butcher's knife. Once equipped I was teleported back onto the station. A voice urged me to retaliate but not to go overboard gibbing people, then about a minute later, told me to go ballistic.

A stimmed up, knife tossing monkey mutilated several crewmembers, leaving a heinous wake of blood and guts across the station. Even a suicide bomb couldn't stop me. I looted the armory for eguns and continued my rampage towards the escape arm. The voice encouraged me to go easy on the round's actual traitor, which was my undoing as he leveled several laser blasts into my face.

Nevertheless, an important lesson was learned about not taking advantage of our helpless primate friends.

Messages In This Thread