Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
I was a changeling Head Surgeon. I wandered over to the Lounge and noticed a guy taking the barber gear, so I ate him. Unfortunately someone else noticed that I was eating him, and soon the crew was swarming me to take me down. 5 men piled into the tiny lounge, and I ran in circles, using my abilities whenever they cooled down. Only one of them was a Sec officer, and he managed to shoot 3 of his allies before shooting me. He managed to cuff me, but he was the last one standing since everyone else was tased or gibbering on the floor, so I neurotoxed him and uncuffed myself. The AI bolted me in, and as I ate the five guys in the room an angry mob gathered outside and started smashing the windows. They were down to the last window when I finished eating, so I waited for them to smash it and immediately went abomination and screeched. Then I slowly devoured all of them while the AI screamed at them to be less useless. The AI started making VOX messages about the stupid, useless crew as I slowly moved through the station, eating everyone. Then Cogwerks offered to make me a wizard changeling, but before I could take him up on it a Secborg killed me because I had no weapons.

Messages In This Thread