Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
One time on Goon2, I (Cronos Morphis) and another scientist (I think Montgommery Scott?) (Who was much better versed in Adventure Zones then I) managed to secure the armor and the crown, in that order, and got the Captain to put them on (Why not right?), resulting in the usual.

In order to see if there were any Solarium secrets to be found in the mind of the now brain-dead and nigh-invulnerable Captain, he had the brilliant idea of one of us using the mind swapping device to take a look inside his brain to see if there were any secrets lurking within. I, the noob in the situation, volunteered, after having been told that I would be nigh-invulnerable as well as having the Captains access, to which I was like 'Mkay'.

All went well after 15 minutes of trying to make the Captain sit still in the damn electric chair so we could trigger the mind swap, and I ended up in his body, with (sadly) nothing special being found except for the usual whispers from the crown.

I did find that I sadly didn't seem to have the same robust health as the body ought to have, but I was pretty happy with it. For some reason or another though, about an hour and a half after we had managed the mind swap, I was suddenly Jettisoned out of the body after running into a corner, which I'm not really sure if that had much to do with it.

Though I didn't really end up doing anything too robust during this round with my new body, I remember this quite fondly simply because, to my knowledge, I'm the first person to have ever mind swapped into a crown/armor victim to see what would happen. Good times.

Messages In This Thread