Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Yesterday, a round on Mushroom, the admins turned the space into an ocean. I was a traitor mechanic, slowly flooding the station by opening every airlock, just to get on the crew´s nerves. The captain then installed drains, so I decided to smash in some windows, but to no effect. I don´t know if it was the drains or if the "ocean" just floods in from airlocks and doors, so the only thing I did was depressurizing one hallway. I then decided to get my traitor gear on, hid in the pod bay and bought a wrestling belt and a microbomb. 

Throrvardr, as a doctor I think, came by and saw me picking up my stuff and the rest of the round we were locked in sort of a battle of the masterminds. Due to lag and because it was the first time ever I used a wrestling belt, Throrvardr was able to incapacitate me and weld me into a locker from which I broke out a few moments later, just to be trapped in a more complicated system of lockers, broke out with my tools, got fucked over by beepsky and trapped again by Thror with even more lockers, etc.

At this moment it wasn´t even my goal to kill anyone, just enjoying the hilariousity of escaping and getting caught again. Eventually, the detective put an end to my shenanigans by shooting me with lethal ammo, just a few moments before the shuttle arrived. I killed nobody as traitor, but it was really worth it.

Messages In This Thread