Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Yesterday I the captain and was setting up the engine when my PDA exploded, along with the pdas of many others. I quickly ran to the computer room where I found and tased Horse Horsington the mechanic planning to question him under suspicion of use packet magic to harras my crew

Before I could start though I noticed the terrifying sight of all his computer equipment rapidly spinning. It was at this point I knew he was in fact a witch. I screamed and fled the room warning the crew of the threat to the station.

Not long after the witch began to summon it's servants to destroy us. It created portals across the station that allowed horrific monsters like mimics and space wasps into our home where they terrified the crew. Only then did the crew believe me that a witch was aboard.

Eventually someone managed to destroy the witches portal network hidden on the solar array. At this point I thought us safe. Suddenly however a new horror manifested, the radio grew loud with the cries of Yee Yee yee. The witch had cast some of spell and filled medbay with so much liquid yee that it began to fill the halls.

Soon the entire crew had been transmogged into a race of horrific yee lizards. Centcomm apparently having seen what had become of us sent in a tactical chaos dunk to purge the yee from the station

In end however the witch chaos brought the station to its yee ridden knees. Many yee lizards escaped to centcomm where the threat I imagine continues to spread...

Messages In This Thread