Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
why don't people subvert borgs/ai as much anymore
I'd assume part of it comes from badguys not trusting the AI enough to carry out their evil deeds without the AI fucking it up and/or blowing their cover, either through dickishness and/or incompetence. With that in mind, I can see why it'd be simpler just to axe the AI and not risk it doing something you don't want it to do.

One of the ways I try to avoid being murdered is to appear either helpful or competent, or at the very least not a spoil-sport. If you make it at even somewhat clear that you'll at least *try* to not be shit, that could mean the difference between a suicide law and just an override-all-laws law. Unless your borgs are shitters, or the traitor wants your brain and can't wait till later.

It also helps to keep a meta list of people with whom it's worthwhile to play long with, to just leave alone and pray don't remember you exist, or to break all the upload terminals, burn all the boards, and teleport yourself to the Ice Moon at the first sign of trouble.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why don't people subvert borgs/ai as much anymore - by Superlagg - 12-28-2016, 10:45 AM