Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Darkchis
All I can say is it was a genuine accident. From my perspective, though to be fair I may just have incomplete information, I was the one most damage by that bomb. I don't think anyone else but one other person was killed and while the bomb was a strong one, it actually hadnt hit anyone too hard.

As far as me being toxic, I've gotten into a few arguments, but generally if you go look at any time I start to argue you'll usually see me say "I'm just going to drop it". This was me recognizing cantankerous situations where I was being inflammatory and just making the effort to not do so.

I think the exception is with Dexter Grifflez, who stole a secs ID two minutes into the game and had gone traitor hunting with stolen sec equipment and killed the traitor by eighteen minutes.

I'd judged it three hours by three rounds passing but I think one was a blob so that might have been the time discrepency.

What had confused me is by the position of the bomb and everything around it you can pretty well see it was a mistake, but then I'm also only seeing it from my position.

That said I do understand that given no one was there, and all there was to go on was the circumstances, I don't think you were being needlessly mean. I just thought it was a bit harsh after I'd explained myself, and given that all evidence in the round pointed to me being caught off guard.

I am happy to hear they changed the text red, as the only other time I've ever activated an artibomb was on a traitor round where it blew me up.

I've got a lot of knowledge in the game, but artifacts, like telescience, is one of those areas I don't dive much into outside of the beakers.

I appreciate your reply, and like I said this was a complaint about the situation, not you in general. I wasn't even going to make it except two other people I know who play the game said I should make it. One of them was in team speak at the time and could vouch for the fact that I was caught off guard by it, though he wasn't playing space station 13.

He was there when I said "oh fuck, I think that noise maker was a bomb" (Johnny Guitar)

That said I respect the situation. If I'm allowed to appeal in a month, I'd appreciate it as it was a mistake. If that was just kind of too big of a fuck up accidental or not, I appreciate you at least coming in and discussing it. Have a happy holiday

Messages In This Thread
Darkchis - by vampirate - 12-20-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Darkchis - by ZeWaka - 12-20-2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Darkchis - by vampirate - 12-20-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Darkchis - by Darkchis - 12-21-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Darkchis - by vampirate - 12-21-2016, 06:17 AM
RE: Darkchis - by Darkchis - 12-21-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Darkchis - by Spy_Guy - 12-21-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Darkchis - by Gannets - 12-21-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Darkchis - by vampirate - 12-21-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Darkchis - by Darkchis - 12-22-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Darkchis - by popecrunch - 12-22-2016, 05:13 PM