Poll: remove asperger's joke items?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, remove them
26.63%
45 26.63%
no, leave them in
73.37%
124 73.37%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
should we remove asperger's jokes y/n
Here's the thing. It's also kind of disrespectful to shout down people who are unhappy with these jokes with 'Well, I'M NOT OFFENDED. You must just be too thin skinned.' And that sort of thing went down a lot on IRC. Heck, it's going on in here.

Why would someone post a contrary opinion if they're just going to get dogpiled? I mean, hell, I posted 'please don't make fun of my mental illness' and got 'grow a pair and live in the REAL WORLD' in response. Like, what the fuck, man? I deal with enough assholes in retail. I don't need them online, too. Just because other people are jerks doesn't mean one needs to add to the jerk-circle or use it as an excuse/reason to be shitty to another person.

I already got a couple of nasty PMs about how I got AN INNOCENT GUY BANT as if I'm sort of just evilly plotting to lure people into my sinister SJW No-Fun Pit Trap.

I honestly thought the stuff with ass was because it was butt puns, but as I said, I have trouble reading things. I sincerely doubt anyone on this server really hates people with autism or aspbergers. Granted, there's not many good PLI puns. frown It's just a communication/linguistic disorder (and someone already made the cunning linguist pun).

Edit: Like, I'd love one of the descriptions on the ass burger to be like: What what it's butt. Or 'It's ass, what were you expecting?' or 'Assburger. How ass-inine.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: should we remove asperger's jokes y/n - by The_Rain - 11-10-2016, 09:54 AM