Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathology - Now With Friendly Aspects!
I think the cure machine/Synth-o-matic is rather underused at the moment, which is a shame, because it has some cool hidden upgrades that will almost never get used. I'd really like to see pathology random events which would let friendly pathologists use their skills to cure people. Curing diseases is very difficult at the moment, so suppression kits sound like a great idea.

I had an idea for a CDC contract system, that let you accept contacts via the CDC to synthesize cures for pathogen samples to make some sweet cash. With a bit of tinkering and exploring, some shady bio-weapons contracts for the syndicate might become available, with a greater payout for more lethal pathogen samples. Maybe those space bucks could be put towards ordering better equipment for the lab?

if people wanted to make a incubator, here's some ideas for sprites:

[Image: w4X2jsW.jpg]

[Image: aDbkh0i.jpg]

Those are industrial fermenters, generally used to culture bacteria and whatnot. From what I remember from my Biology A-level, they need a constant flow of cooling water to prevent the bacteria from cooking themselves in their own metabolic heat.

You could fermenters working in a similar way to the cryo cells, with an attached freezer and water tank that need to be kept pumping in order to keep the pathogen growing within alive.

Messages In This Thread
Pathology - Now With Friendly Aspects! - by Erev - 10-18-2016, 02:29 AM
RE: Pathology - Now With Friendly Aspects! - by ferriswheel1 - 10-18-2016, 01:56 PM