Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Traitor Item: Traitor Radar/Spotter
Traitor chat is good, I like the PDA implementation idea.
Its balanced, and the one thing this game sorely lacks is the ability for the anonymous traitors of a given round to be able to coordinate things.
Every neat "instance" or "thing" you've ever pulled off on SS13 could have been cooler if you had a chuckling cohort in on the scheme.

Theres TONS of gimmicks I've wanted to run but could not, because I couldn't reach out to my traitorbros and make it happen.
One such example was the time that I gathered 8 victims in the chapel, with the intent to have them all watch a huge bomb explode at their feet;

(I'd used curare to gain their compliance and willingness to stand still, some were even fed donks to keep them from dying to tox)
Unfortunately this was all I could capture alone, a borg discovered me doing this and started dragging people away.
My plans were rushed, I had to throw down my huge bomb in a hurry and scamper, before anyone else slipped away or got clever and grabbed the bomb.

The whole time, I wished I could have had a buddy to help gather victims, or perhaps they could have held a sermon.
The neat fun interactions that are possible double if this becomes a thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Traitor Item: Traitor Radar/Spotter - by Boa Jacque - 10-17-2016, 12:44 PM