Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.17 Average
The Farkas house of text walls, ridicule and doomsday preppery
Vuk. Please. Stip for two minutes, take a deep, deep breath, and slowly exhale.

The point of a ban is to give you time to reflect on YOUR actions that led to a ban (and yes, to remove you from the game as pinishment).

Your reasoning in this thread seems to be: I'm against people stealing and griefing UNLESS IT'S ME doing it.

You complain about people stealing then immediately go on to talk about specific times that you have stolen. You complain about griefers, yet you beat the clown to death.

I play as mechanic quite often but have never had issues with being called a thief or for being in areas I don't have access to. The main reason: I communicate with others and ask for permission. If I don't get permission, I move on to something else.

This thread is an accurate representation of your play style and any interaction I've had with you. You seem to forget that there are actual people controlling the other characters around the ship. Things aren't always going to go your way.

PS: The clown is always annoying and that's what makes them funny. Befriend the clowns. They are silent heroes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just to make things clear (not exactly a ban appeal i can wait 24h) - by atamusvaleo - 10-06-2016, 05:35 AM