Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetic Idea
I have this genetic idea that could be potentially fun.
I was thinking about it with martians and guns, but you could apply it to all "non" human lifeforms.
Have a changling/vampire/lizardman/monkey/wizard all have a particular code to unlock within their body that could give you one section of their power. This would not make the player a changling (or an antagonist for that matter)
So like, with testing a changling corpse (potentially dangerous) and it's SE, you can fiddle with it until you unlock a single superpower that's attributed towards the ling, which give you (for example) the ability to breathe in space.
A vampire, perhaps would give an SE the cloak of darkness? Or thermal vision.
Lizard doesn't have any power, but it would be neat if you could turn others into lizards with fiddling with an SE.
A monkey SE turns people into monkeys, so that's already a thing I guess.
If you capture a wizards body, perhaps you get a passive spell from the wizard by fiddling with his SE, popping up in the spell tab, such as clairvoyence or phase shift. Or perhaps an emote, like *phase

Just an idea. Genetics is painfully boring, it'd be neat if genetics got some "high-priority" or "dangerous bodys" brought in. If it's not a wizard round or w/e, perhaps that would be another thing you could order from QM, like a "dubious body crate"

Messages In This Thread