Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security Abuse
A few points:
+When I play as sec, the only thing I would find mind boggling frustrating is dragging someone back from sec, only for someone with an aggressive stance to walk past and I completely let go of the perp, and for them to run away like a retarded headless chicken. You could say "well, porta-brig" but what if you need to brig two people? Or one of the other 4 on the sec-force has the porta-brig? It doesn't add up.
I wish it was coded so that the only way you could let go when pulling someone with cuffs is if someone stuns you from a punch/flash/whatever, or if they pushed you down. Majority of the time someone walking past with an aggressive stance and you letting go of the perp is accidental.
+Another thing which would be neat would be a floor flusher in the brig, or a way to by-pass the floor-flusher by paying bail.
+Also, there's a table located right beside the sec main door. Please add one of those opening windows they have at electronics so that someone with just a welder and a wrench can't bust into sec.
+.. and I like the way sec don't have access to infrareds anymore. It means that you can work with electronics to make you a pair from the detectives/Hos's

Aside from all that, sec need to up their game. I've seen a fair amount of sec not fully understanding their tools at hand. Flashes are fantastic weapons, because they can't be used against you, and they have a subtle in-hand sprite. Stun-batons are only used if I know if someone is using sunglasses/welding helmet, or if I need to beat down someone for damn good reason. Tasers should only be used for moving targets, and should be holstered at all times, including stun-batons. Also point-blanking someone with a taser is super effective.
Flashbangs make great last resort weapons, and are fantastic if you are being chased, brew it then drop it and keep on running.
Also, I purposefully let my first arrest break out, so that way I can collect the shards and just rebuild the grating so the next time they are in they feel stupid as fuck for not pocketing a shard.

Messages In This Thread