Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Research
Ok, so this idea stems from me liking to mess around with toxins but never achieving anything.

As it currently stands, toxins has two main uses;
[b]1)Making bombs. - This was all it used to be used for too.
2)[/b]Fuel for the engine - This one doesn't happen as often as the former but is a good use.

Now, what I'm thinking is toxins could become more like chemistry. Add a few more gases, allow for gases to mix and create new ones, collect the gases in empty containers. Now, gas mixing could create anything from highly lethal toxic gas that kills ridiculously quickly, to super healing gas that quickly heals wounds, and everything in between.

Of course, these mixes would not be simple. It would actually be much harder than chemistry, requiring different temperatures of each gas used in the mix, requiring different concentrations of the gas, whether it is mixed directly inside a canister or inside the mixing chamber, whether the gases are on fire or not...The potential variables for this are numerous and realluy encourage experimenting.

It also opens up a whole lot more traitor uses for toxins too. No longer is toxins just for making bombs and flooding the station with plasma. Now you can create spend 30 minutes mixing a stimulant gas and fill it into an air tank to power yourself while you run around killing. You can flood the station with deadly poison. You could even mix up some super secret high power bomb mix perhaps. It's open to so many possibilities.

I just really want to see toxins have a more experimental use and be actually able to make something from it other than bombs and hot gas mixes for the engine. There is a lot of potential here, especially with the new mixing chamber, and I think something should be done with it.

Messages In This Thread