Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Comebacks
I spawned in as a security off intent on ridding the station of corrupting and bringing justice to the people. I burst into the customs office, push the HoP aside and grab the full-access ID he was making. I scream about how it is contraband and how he is undermining the authority of the Captain. But I was too slow and the HoP flashes me. The detective and a random electrician dubbed "The Head of Electricians" show up to assist the HoP as the HoP was also screaming about how I assaulted him and am a terrible person.

They decide to make me their cluwne. I get stripped of my ID and given a humiliating one. They let me go, for now. I run around the station begging the Captain for help who only tells me to "Go see the HoP" I curse him. After a few minutes of freedom the HoP catches up with me again, flashes me and begins to strip me while the Detective and Electrician kick and insult me. I am now no longer an officer of the law, but a gibbering cluwne.

I am released. The bulk of the round I am running for my life as the trio hunts me down only to flash and beat me up before I get up and manage to hide. During one of those beatings I disarm the HoP flash him (As he was switching between thermals and sunglasses) and manage to steal his ID. Now he is angry and is screaming over the radio for me. I decide not to have the ID on me in case if I get captured again and hide it in the VR room crate and then I change its location and hide it in the backroom of the barber's office.

While exiting the barber's the HoP pushes past me and runs into the backroom and he broadcasts about how he found the ID. The Detective yells at him to get to customs. I'm not having any of this, I'm not letting them push me around again. I corner the HoP in the backroom and we stand toe to toe punching and attack each other with the razor blade. Somehow I knock the HoP out. I strip and cuff him to the chair beating him into crit in the process. I change into his clothes while I put the clown uniform on him.

As I am not a murderer I drag my wounded self and him to the medbay where I mix up some tricord. Instead of reviving him right there I take him to the interrogation room for a chat. I heal him right up and tell him and the station that he is the new cluwne and should be treated as such. The HoP manages to use the intercom through the window and screams for the Detective to save him. The Detective comes through the security side and frees the HoP. I saunter out of the interrogation room, taking the backways to EVA where I don a spacesuit and hide out in space for the rest of the round. All while the trio is cursing me and trying to get crew riled up.

Right before the shuttle comes I ask the HoP: "I saved you, will you save me?" I get no response as it turns out someone brought a light grenade that looks like a butcher's knife on the escape shuttle. As I get on the shuttle from space I see the Detective flash into nothingness, then, the shuttle leaves.

Messages In This Thread