Vyse11's Mentor Application
Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've been playing Space Station 13 for years now and I have been bouncing from server to server plenty of times. I've finally come to the conclusion that the Gibbed servers are the best. Because of my quite vast knowledge of the game, I want to be able to assist new players in any way I can. I know that coming into this game can be a confusing experience, and I want to be able to give players just starting to play a smooth entry by allowing them to ask for any game tips they need. I have a fairly vast knowledge of game mechanics, and am willing to share them with players to a certain extent. Although I do not have any past authority on any servers, I think I would be a decent candidate for this one. I started on this server, and love it very much. I was playing way before poo was removed, and in fact I found out about it through PlumpHelmetPunk. But anyways, I believe that I could be a very helpful mentor, and a very useful addition to the team. As you know, there are many new players being introduced to the game, mainly because of the people who are uploading videos of it to youtube. So, quite a few of these players are unaware to vital game mechanics. That's why someone with a lot of knowledge of the games mechanics would be very helpful as a mentor. Also, I enjoy playing on Gibbed #4 most of the time. I checked a while ago, and a whopping two mentors were there. I checked Gibbed #3, and a whopping eight or nine were there. Although Gibbed #4 does not have a tremendous amount of players, unlike #3, two just simply isn't enough. My knowledge of the game mechanics spans quite far, I know a lot of engineering, electricians, botany, chef and barman, head positions, medbay. The only area I can safely say I basically know nothing about is research, and most scientists just make some sort of smoke and go spam the station with it anyway. But all in all, I think you can agree more mentors are needed on Gibbed, #4 especially.

Messages In This Thread