Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A general complain on the handling of an unban appeal
Let me break down this as far as I can understand it.

Quote:B. The evidence presented that he was lying was a half literate person claiming to be in on the shenanigans of a well known griefer. If every person who was a newer player trying to connect themselves somehow to an older player was to be believed, half the people would be banned. I grant that it could be true, however that evidence is not conclusive, and the appealer doesn't deny that they have done shitty things and even listed those he DID do shitty things with.
The evidence is the other admins remembering he was shit, continued to be shit, was shit elsewhere and never stopped, never showed remorse or chilled out, I do not think it's too much of a stretch to trust other admins, do you?

Quote:C. The term tranny. I know some consider offensive. Just like some consider the term "retarded" offensive. As someone whose last two relationships were with transexual people (I am not kidding, the circles I run in tend to have quite a few) and numerous friends... it's often a term of endearment or a catchall for when you don't know if a person is a transsexual, a transvestite, or a drag queen. While it skirts the line it's on the wrong side of being a bit too "PCPrincipal"
mad
Quote:Over and over I keep seeing "we can reban them if they fuck up" but a few people dogpiled on this dudes reasonable appeal, picked it apart and made accusations based on bare pretenses.
How is lying about metagaming and the actual reason you were banned "reasonable"?

Anyway that's the relevant points responded too.

Messages In This Thread