Kirex's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Ricky Robby, CPUCAKE, CPUCAKEY. (parf on IRC).
BYOND Username: kirex
Recommended by (if applicable): Hufflaw for sure. I think Dions, Spyguy, Haine have also vouched me on this, correct me if I'm wrong though.
Times Available: 6pm-till i feel like falling asleep.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I really enjoy being in your community so I'd like to help out in any way I possibly can.
Aside from a couple of new security stuff, that I'll catch up to, I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game or rather the server branch.
Helping out people with learning more about on how to play is something I feel like capable of doing. I know when it's best to be vague about some things since discovering something by yourself is exciting which I'd like to encourage to any new player coming to the game.

Plus, with the opening of Destiny, I'm betting there is or will be a influx of new players. So I felt that tackling the task of becoming a mentor is best to do now.

I've also tried my best to help out anyone with questions in deadchat previously, that is before I stopped playing regularly - right now I have a lot of spare time.

So in the end I'm mostly applying because I enjoy the community #goonstation has managed to form and I'd like to help any new players with softening the steep learning curve ss13 has to offer.

Thanks for reading!

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):None.

Messages In This Thread